LP Designs is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 24/05/2018.
What we collect
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths.
- Information that you provide to us when using our contact or comment forms, (name and email address).
- Information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website including the communication content and metadata associated with the communication.
What we do with it
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer our website and business.
- Enable your use of the services available on our website.
- Send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you.
- Send any information in relation to your Photo Shoots and bookings.
We will not supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party's direct marketing.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures
to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.